Tuesday, February 14, 2006

'Love'ly songs!

Okies! So the bug bit me too!! And the week since, I've been listening to only romantic and mushy songs giving me an overdoze of feel good factor and heart aches! And as is the vogue, I am gonna spread it out! There are songs that talk of the sweet love, the betrayal of love, the pain of love, and others! Most of these songs talk of how wonderful life is with the better half, and how they mean so much! Then there are songs that talk of promises - the ones kept and the ones broken! The songs that seem to really touch me a lot of times are nevertheless that of the failure of love. It is probably the intense emotions that are portrayed through such songs that cause them to be so touching. This time around, lets look at some of my favorite English Romantic songs. Personally, it is hard for me to categorize my interests when it comes to Western Music. It depends on my mood! Any given day, I do love soft music! But there are moments when I go crazy over 50 cents!!!!
Now the majority of the songs I listen to, when it comes to romance is Bryan Adams (no surprises there..), Enya, Ray Charles, MLTR, and a couple of others.
When you love someone - you’ll do anything
You’ll do all the crazy things that you can’t explain
You’ll shoot the moon - put out the sun
When you love someone
You’ll deny the truth - believe a lie
There’ll be times that you’ll believe you can really fly
But your lonely nights - have just begun
When you love someone
When you love someone - you’ll feel it deep inside
And nothin else can ever change your mind
When you want someone - when you need someone
When you love someone...
When you love someone - you’ll sacrifice
You’d give it everything you got and you won’t think twice
You’d risk it all - no matter what may come
When you love someone
You’ll shoot the moon - put out the sun
When you love someone

Well.. there are even more and more songs that I'd wanna list here, the sound track of Dirty Dancing - "I've had the time of my life", Lionel Richie's "Angel", "Don't break my heart" by boyzone, "World of our own" by Westlife, and many others. But then, its gonna be tough for me to later get out of that mode! Well.. sinking back to the love tunes..


Comments:
Few are familiar n few equally unknown. I remember "you say it best". It is good. Few of Enya,mostly from Lord of the Rings.I have got to find out rest of them.
"My best friend's wedding" is my all time favourite.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home